It is a sickening and sad epidemic. Nosy Ass grew up logging thousands of miles on a bicycle with buddies and had the time of my life while getting healthy. Granted, I grew up in an affluent suburb in the Midwest. It doesn’t matter where your from. It’s where your going
So here is the deal! Nosy Ass was an elite gymnast for over 10 years and started when he was around 6 years old.
Health and fitness was just an everyday part of life and still is to this day. Nosy Ass smokes a nicotine vaporizer, drinks on occasion and has maintained the same physique for many years. Nosy Ass also consistently hit the gym, sauna and steam room at least 3 to 4 times a week for over a decade. Nosy Ass was also blessed with incredible genes. Nosy Ass’s father (Mark Militano Sr.) Click to view picture 92 Informal 2 is an amazingly talented person. Mark Militano was a member of the 1972 Winter Olympic Games in Pairs Figure Skating along with his sister Melissa. ( What a trip huh?) It gets betters hold on. Let Nosy Ass boast some more. Nosy Ass’s beautiful mother ( Anne Batdorf Militano and her identical twin sister Mary Batdorf Scotvold are goddesses and queens of the sport. Evy & Mary Scotvold my aunt and uncle were the coaches of Nancy Kerrigan and Paul Wylie and numerous other super stars. Nosy Ass’s parents both had a huge hand, influence, motivation and help in building champions. Mark Militano also wrote and composed music for numerous figure skaters including the short program Nancy Kerrigan skated to in the 1992 Olympic games and worked with one hit wonder the 69 Boyz. So you must ask? What the fawk does Nosy Ass do? LMAO. Nosy Ass can’t really top these amazing people. Nosy Ass can only try his best. Nosy Ass has multiple projects in production and works of art in progress
The point we want to make is this. ” You really need to understand how good it feels after you workout “ and the health benefits that go along with it? Humans pollute our bodies but you should give it nurturing as well. Do you want to sit on Facebook being a NosyAss all day or play video games or be a search or shopping addict? Don’t you see or get whats going on???? It’s a scary epidemic I’m determined to find answers too! First, the worlds needs more empathetic and loving people who care. People who aren’t scared to tell you ” Hey Dude, you’re looking a little pinche gordo bro~
Get off your fat butt and make the time to exercise. Pay $1 a day for a wonderful health membership! Bust your ass daily. WTF, cmon people. Have you priced ignorance lately??
Nevada has the 32nd highest rate of adult obesity in the nation, at 25.1 percent and the 11th highest rate of overweight youths (ages 10-17) at 34.2 percent, according to a new report by Trust for America’s Health (TFAH) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). Key recommendations for addressing obesity in Nevada should include:
- Ensuring every adult and child has access to coverage for preventive medical services, including nutrition and obesity counseling and screening for obesity-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes.
- Increasing the number of programs available in communities, schools, and childcare settings that help make nutritious foods more affordable and accessible and provide safe and healthy places for people to engage in physical activity.
- Reducing Medicare expenditures by promoting proven programs that improve nutrition and increase physical activity among adults ages 55 to 64
- Are We Truly Clueless About Weight Control? (education.com)
- Slightly Fewer Americans Obese in 2011 (notbiganymore.wordpress.com)
- Diet Rich in Slowly Digested Carbs Reduces Markers of Inflammation in Overweight and Obese Adults, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Study (biospace.com)
- Weekend Roundup, January 13, 2012 (drsharma.ca)