Let’s take synthetic drugs! WTF.
Haven’t you heard of the new Charlie Sheene powder you can snort?
Here are actual pictures I took of drug substances sold at a typical smoke shop in Las Vegas, NV.
FYI, no bueno, no good, not a good idea.
Go to school, get an education, so you can take a vacation – Too Short
I haven’t really been able to post because of the horrific crime committed by James Holmes a sick sick young man and also very recently the father who murdered his 3 children in River Falls, WI. I wish I could miss seeing or reading anything in regards to these kind of tragedies, so I don’t have to believe we are truly living in a disgusting world, consumed with pointless media, social networks filled with garbage. People look at pictures and do not know how to read. 150 words or less. Get educated and get a life.
People have very little compassion or love to spread.. To many children growing up in broken homes to drug addicts, alcoholics, hit it and quit it babies, or mentally ill parents. In school, they should have a class called love which teaches children how to love and spread it. There is so much that is wrong with society, including laziness, sick ass video games, shitty berating music, horrible reality television shows, horrible school systems, greedy politicians, people seeking handouts, greedy and horribly abusively sick humans and not enough faith and prayer. Headlines from other media outlets ask Mentally Ill or Faking it? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING??? WTF
- James Holmes received thousands from grad-school grants ahead of deadly Aurora shooting (cbsnews.com)
- First Lawsuit Over James Holmes Massacre (tmz.com)
- James Holmes: Mentally Ill Or Faking It? (perezhilton.com)
This video seriously made me so sad and angry. I think this video went under the radar because of how furious and sickening it made people. Parental Discretion Advised
POLICE BRUTALITY, 1 Billion People Starving and more money spent on wars to more then feed the sick and starving… This world is crazy. http://helptheuniverse.com
I love you all
- Shocking Kelly Thomas Full Video: ‘Dad, They Are Killing Me’ (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Screams Of An Innocent Man; The Unforgivable Death of Kelly Thomas (misbehavedwoman.wordpress.com)
- Fullerton Bar Owner Denies False Report Led To Kelly Thomas’ Death (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Kelly Thomas death: Independent review of Fullerton Police Department complete (abclocal.go.com)
Richard Allen Kay, 39, of Zumbro Falls, Minn., pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana, money laundering, and transporting stolen gemstones, said a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Kay, who operated under the name “Kay Diamonds” in Minnesota, offered a straight plea on all 13 counts, including one count of conspiracy to with intent to distribute marijuana, one count of conspiracy to engage in the interstate transportation of stolen goods, and 11 counts of money laundering.
According to the statement, Kay admitted that between January 1995 and March 2011, he conspired to distribute more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana. He also said that from 2001 through 2009, he conspired with an employee of Sterling Jewelers in Ohio to transport stolen gemstones. He also admitted to 11 counts of money laundering, including structuring and involvement in drug-trafficking transactions.
Court papers also revealed the following information:
- Four men from Rochester, Minn., acted as co-conspirators to the drug crime and have already pleaded guilty for their involvement. Among the convicted men include Jamie Allen Davidson, 40, Jason Ray Meek, 37, Shawn Robert Milliken, 32, and Brandon Christopher Lusk, 37.
- The criminals face a potential maximum penalty of life in prison for conspiracy to distribute marijuana. Kay faces a potential maximum penalty of five years in prison for transporting stolen property and a potential maximum penalty of 10 years on each money laundering count and five years on each structuring count.
Allen’s operation has no association with the retail chain Kay Jewelers.
- WeComply Announces Anti-Money Laundering Course for Money Service Businesses (MSBs) (prweb.com)
- Stuffed Animal Maker Allegedly A Front For Money Laundering (huffingtonpost.com)
- AP Exclusive: Vatican Rewrites Money Launder Law (abcnews.go.com)