I wanted to share this link with you. You can earn 25 Recyclebank Points when you learn to make your weekdays greener. Check it out and get rewarded. http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/green-your-weekday-5159
- Recyclebank: Earn 20 More Points (hip2save.com)
- RecycleBank: Be Eco-Friendly and Earn Rewards! (savings.com)
- Recyclebank: Earn 25 Free Points (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Samantha Skey to Discuss Gaming for Good at Gamification Summit (prweb.com)
It's January 10th and I am pleased to announce that I have already fulfilled a resolution! Never mind that it was a resolution made back in 2010. This weekend we inaugurated a volunteer-run, community-wide composting program in my apartment building. It took about two seconds to dump the first batch of kitchen scraps into it and about two years to get to that point.
- Cutting, Clearing, Planting and Composting...Autumn at Bealtaine Cottage (permaculturecottage.wordpress.com)
- How a Bucket of Worms Can Raise Office Morale (triplepundit.com)
We might as well just keep trying to pursue the oil underlying the ocean right? We are screwed already aren’t we? This truly makes me sick to my stomach. I cherish and love the water provided to us and which is still plentiful. We engineered a way to drill it and suck it out in the ocean, you engineers didn’t have a preventive maintenance plan engineered to stop the oil if something blows up? You could of thought this one through a little more right? Were humans I understand..However, Humans just don’t want to pitch in and brain storm? Anyone got any fucking ideas? I don’t. Do you have time to think of ways to stop the leak? Probably not because we spend our valuable time on Facebook talking about stupid shit and not creating anything positive. Let’s all brain storm and figure out a way to either do way with this crude or lets move on to something new already. Cmon people? WTF ,,,Lets arise to the occasion. We can all do better, so lets do better.