67th Annual Al Smith Dinner
This is actually funny. Obama Vs. Romney at the Al Smith white-tie charity gala.
Watch it! I promise you will get some laughs if you have been following the debates & election.
Richard Allen Kay, 39, of Zumbro Falls, Minn., pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana, money laundering, and transporting stolen gemstones, said a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Kay, who operated under the name “Kay Diamonds” in Minnesota, offered a straight plea on all 13 counts, including one count of conspiracy to with intent to distribute marijuana, one count of conspiracy to engage in the interstate transportation of stolen goods, and 11 counts of money laundering.
According to the statement, Kay admitted that between January 1995 and March 2011, he conspired to distribute more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana. He also said that from 2001 through 2009, he conspired with an employee of Sterling Jewelers in Ohio to transport stolen gemstones. He also admitted to 11 counts of money laundering, including structuring and involvement in drug-trafficking transactions.
Court papers also revealed the following information:
- Four men from Rochester, Minn., acted as co-conspirators to the drug crime and have already pleaded guilty for their involvement. Among the convicted men include Jamie Allen Davidson, 40, Jason Ray Meek, 37, Shawn Robert Milliken, 32, and Brandon Christopher Lusk, 37.
- The criminals face a potential maximum penalty of life in prison for conspiracy to distribute marijuana. Kay faces a potential maximum penalty of five years in prison for transporting stolen property and a potential maximum penalty of 10 years on each money laundering count and five years on each structuring count.
Allen’s operation has no association with the retail chain Kay Jewelers.
- WeComply Announces Anti-Money Laundering Course for Money Service Businesses (MSBs) (prweb.com)
- Stuffed Animal Maker Allegedly A Front For Money Laundering (huffingtonpost.com)
- AP Exclusive: Vatican Rewrites Money Launder Law (abcnews.go.com)
This is absolutely hysterical. I love Stephen Colbert‘s Humor and the way he handled George Stephanopoulos.
- Stephen Colbert to Appear on “This Week with George Stephanopoulos”. (colbertnewshub.com)
- Stephen Colbert Takes On George Stephanopoulos During ‘Heated’ This Week Interview (mediaite.com)
- Stephen Colbert Faces Off With George Stephanopoulos Over Possible Presidential Bid (buzzfeed.com)
- Stephen Colbert: “Corporations are people” (thinkprogress.org)
- Stephen Colbert talks presidential bid w/ George Stephanopoulos (abclocal.go.com)
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Rick Perry and Stephen Colbert (abcnews.go.com)
- Stephen Colbert Explains His Possible Presidential Bid (abcnews.go.com)
Thirty-year-old Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop is tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a probation violation after his arrest Thursday. He remained in jail as of Sunday. Jail records don’t list a bail amount or an attorney for him.
Court records show his previous name was Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, and he legally changed it to Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop in October. He was arrested in another Madison park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.
Information from: The Capital Times, http://www.madison.com/tct
- Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop Arrested in Wisconsin (dailypicksandflicks.com)
- Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop Arrested For… Yes, Drug Use (inquisitr.com)
Thomas Sowell, the Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution, discusses, with Hoover research fellow Peter Robinson, equality and how spreading the wealth increases poverty. Thomas Sowell most of whom you probably do not know. It’s a prestigious individual. Thomas is the definition, of what it means to be a person rich in articulation and Education. Thomas Sowell a wise genius.