I think this world is nuts. What a concept this is. The start-up RedPepper. A Company with huge affiliation with FaceBook. Plans, and already has begun setting up cameras at places we shop, eat, hangout, etc and take our picture to tie into the facial recognition of Facebook to gather more considerably very private information so large corporate greed, can send you a friggin coupon or know every step you take and every place you go. Data is good and there are plenty of ways to capture it beside being photographed every place you go…Insane
Watch This ————–> http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2012/08/15/t-facedeals.cnnmoney/
Facedeals uses cameras in stores to recognize your face and send you targeted deals using your Facebook profile.
I was reading a sad statistics about reading. 80% of people after they graduate high school will most likely never pickup a book to read. That is a shame and very puzzling. Reading makes you a very wise person. I also found it easier to pick up a paper back book rather than reading an E-Book or PDF file. FaceBook an Android/Iphone Applications are ways to dumb down society. FaceBook is the largest killer of them all. I hate that Facebook is so embedded in our society. It’s mentioned in conversations way to many times a day . I read in the paper about kids getting suspended for posts, parents getting charged, people having extramarital affairs. So what benefits does this social network bring to your life? How has it enriched your life? Please comment
- Steven Covey, “7 Habits” Author Dead at 79 (blogher.com)
- Stephen Covey, Author of ’7 Habits’ Self-Help Book, Dies at 79 – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People author Covey dies (todayonline.com)
WasteBook.com have you heard about it? Oh what a weekend. So much spinning besides the world. lol. The team here at NosyAss; goal for 2012 is to at least post a bare minimum of 1 post a day…. However, recent developments, starting new alliances has blogged us down quite a bit!!
Tell us your money problems. www.borrowmemoney.com
We have some great educational content coming your way. Have a great weekend!!!
- $.43 Mighty Dog Canned food at Walmart! (couponingintherealworld.com)
- Fidelity to close three Walmart branches (kansas.com)
- WasteBook (nosyass.com)
- State of the Union 2012: Obama speech full text – The Washington Post (nosyass.com)
Give it up for the hot song in the back.. Reach out if you want the original version for remix $$
- 9 Surprising Reasons to Get More Sleep (webmd.com)
- Facebook FBML – End of Life Dates (kimwoodbridge.com)
- Egyptian Brutality Comes to America: Police Fire Rubber Bullets at Peaceful Protesters (zerohedge.com)